Level of Commitment: A+
- I mean you gotta give the guy credit. Just relentless with the quotes. No context, no reason, just going full throttle with Lord of the Rings quotes when she least expects it.
Imitation Ability: B/B+
- I would've gone higher but at one point you hear her talk and it sounds like they're actually British, so if that's the case then it's gotta be better.
Variety of Settings: A
- All over the map with this guy, literally. In a bar, in a bed, in a yard, in an airport, on a plane, on vacation (even on vacation). You go somewhere with this guy and his girl, you know you're getting LOTR-ed at some point.
Creepy Factor: A
Good Sportsmanship by GF: A-
- For the most part she puts up with this like a champ, but it seems to wear on her a bit toward the end: Couple F bombs in the mix, the clear disappointment while on vacation. But don't get me wrong, I'd punch this dude if this was happening to me cus it would probably be the worst thing ever, so she's definitely deserving of some praise for being a good sport. Also being a little blonde minx doesn't hurt...
This dude better be careful cus he is playing WAY out of his league. Few more untimely Gandolf shouts and you're about to get sent down to the minors there, big guy.
Final grade: B+/A-
- Gets a little repetitive but I definitely laughed when he kept popping out of nowhere to throw a quote right in her face. Could've done without the weird selfie moment, but hey, overall good stuff from this guy. Commitment, kids. It pays off.
P.S. Bonus points for the "cave troll":