Hey future entrepreneurs, take some notes. This is how you fuckin get investors. This Josh Malone character hit every single detail right on the head.
1) Super cute, totally not awkward children explaining how your product works:
2) Super longgg, slow fade to black transitions:
3) Showing genuine shock that you're being filmed when you're introducing yourself as the product's inventor:
4) Super cute, totally not awkward shot of your daughter stealing your product from your hands while you look at the wrong camera:
5) Friendly, socially savvy neighbor to explain the urgency for your product:
6) Using your older, articulate daughter who really wants to be there to explain the appeal to the younger generation:
7) Don't flinch:
8) Full on war complete with exciting war music and a kid with a straight cannon arm:
8) And finish it all off with a perfect slogan for your company:
Motha fuckin check.
Get on the Bunch O Balloons train while you can, folks. Cus when this company is rockin 5K a share, I'll be sippin champagne out of a water balloon with Josh Malone while you're still busy tying your fuckin balloon knot like a peasant.
P.S. Almost 120K? What the fuck am I doing with my life.