I wanted to do a blog post about Pokemon Go and how insane I think the whole craze is, but this girl's reaction to the craze is perfect. There's really nothing else to say about it, she nailed it. If you're in your mid to late 20s running around parking lots for rat looking sumbitches because of this new attempt at Pokemon world domination by Nintendo then yes, you may want to start questioning where your life is at.
Top 5 favorite lines:
5. "Go back there, make a left, Zoobat is over there and Squirtle's in Lawn and Garden... by the way!"
4. "... But, Lawn and Garden's not my area so I can't go get it..."
3. "I feel stupid, BUT I WANNA CATCH EM... but I feel stupid..."
2. "This is just not where I saw myself at 27 years old..."
1. "So that's where my life is at right now."
What a world, ladies and gents. What a world indeed.